Ten Minute Pitch
Give us a look at your story. Write a query letter to us. Investigate online about query letters, and spend ten minutes writing one to us about your story. Keep in mind our submission guidelines (below) to avoid rejections.
Add "Ten Minute Pitch" to the subject line. Thanks!
Suggested Items to Include:
Author's address and email
Title, genre, and word count
Story synopsis of characters, backstory, and plot twists
First ten pages of your science fiction (or other genre) manuscript
Types of Publication
- E-book and paperback
- Only complete manuscripts
- No series
- Accepting audio version author's readings of books
- Immediate Wordpress support for accepted authors
Authors will be compensated with 35% of gross profit or another negotiated royalty plan.
Contracts have varied betwen 20% net and 35% gross. Contracts are important agreements that we can make human. Please commit with your signature only after making a plan to stick with us for the most successful adventure of your life.
- Science fiction
- Paranormal Fiction
- Urban Fantasy
- Speculative Fiction
- Looking for cover art in these genres
- Reprints: Not Accepted
- Email and mail submissions accepted
- Email for querying editor
- Word or Open Office files accepted, no PDF
- Cover letter with author bio required
- Simultaneous submissions accepted - yes
- Multiple submissions accepted - yes
- Accepting all year
- Requesting sole rights to publish the novelette during one or more publishing periods
Currently Accepted Word Counts
Flash Fiction: 200-1,000 words
Short Story: 5,000 words
Novelette: 14,000-17,000 words
Novella: 17,000-50,000 words
Novel: 50,000-100,000 words
If you want to publish something small, consider allowing us to promote your work instead.
We will try to respond with one quarter of a year or 3 months. If there's no response after 3 months, ask us again about your submission